Career advice for students
The offer of Career advice for students is realized individually and in workshops. It’s important for me to allow students to get progress in their professional projects. My methods take place through active and personalized approaches in a dynamic and friendly work environment.
If you’re currently looking for an individual consulting in internship / work search process, writing or translation of application, preparation of job interview, it’ll be pleasure for me to propose you my HR expertise. During my professional experience, I’ve had the opportunity of working with lot of students of various profiles. I’ve provided them HR advice adapting their individual expectations, assets and values to real work market conditions.
Today, you are motivated and determined to get in world of work but:
- With current social medias you think it’s gonna be easy to find an internship / job? But finally you are completely lost in all these existing possible ways.
- During your studies, we explained to you how to write CV and cover letter but you have still no single phone call, no single job interview, no single job/internship offer?
- Your current objective is to find an internship / a job in a foreign country and you realize that it is not really so simple to make your job application bilingual and attractive?
- You don’t speak fluently English and a job interview with a native speaking recruiter is pretty stressful for you?
- You translate your CV and cover letter but you wonder if you choose the most suitable words?
…Lot of questions that don’t let you advance as you wish. And you don’t know what you should do to go forward efficiently. Do not hesitate to contact me as I could give you the key to your professional success.
Advice in groups
If you prefer to work in a small group, I propose also workshops with maximum 10 members. Theoretical knowledge and real-life professional situations are set up and will help you to make rapid progress.
It is entirely possible to organize a workshop only with your classmates. Often, some students want to work in this context. If you are also interested by a workshop with your friends, I invite you to contact me as we could discuss the organization details.